E-mail Spam Setup for Microsoft Outlook
These easy-to-follow instructions will help you create a Spam folder to automatically move and store your spam for Outlook.
1. Open Outlook.
2. Right click on Local Folders menu
3. Then click New Folder.
4. Name this folder Spam.
5. Now go to the menu Tools > Rules Wizard.
Click on New.
6. Select the Start from a blank rule radio button.
7. Click Next.
8. Place a check mark in the box beside specific words in the subject.
9. Then click on the specific words link.
10. In the field, type in Spam Detected by the SBD.
11. Then click Add.
12. And click OK.
13. The screen should appear as shown below. Click Next to continue
14. Place a check mark in the box beside move it to the specified folder.
15. Then click the specified link.
16. Click on the Spam folder that was created so that it is highlighted.
17. Then click OK.
18. The screen should appear as shown below. Click Next to continue.
19. Click Next on this screen.
20. Click Finish.
Step 21. The final rule should appear as shown below. Click OK.