Windows 7 Dial Up Settings
To set up your dial up settings on Windows 7, you’ll need to follow a few simple steps. Click on the View Screen links to see what your screen should look like.
- Click on the Start button , and open the Control Panel. View Screen
- Click on ‘View network status and tasks’ under ‘Network and Internet’. View Screen
- In the ‘Network and Sharing Center’, click on ‘Set up a new connection or Network’. View Screen
- On the ‘Choose a Connection Option’ window, scroll down and click on ‘Set up a dial-up connection’. Click Next. View Screen
- On the ‘Type the information’ window, enter the following: ( View Screen )
* Dial-up phone number: 1-800-553-1802 ** User name: email@example.com Password: ******** Connection Name: SBD
* Enter only one number, without the city name.
** Enter your username here, not the word username.
Please note, that if you have a netidea.com email address, you can continue to use it, you do not have to change your email address.
- Click Connect.