Helpful and friendly technical support is our number one priority for our valued customers. Our staff will work with you to make sure you get the most out of what the internet has to offer. Whether you get an invalid password or your modem won’t dial, we’ll help you get it going.
Live technical support is available from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm Monday to Friday, Pacific Standard Time (PST). After hours? E-mail us with details of the problem you are having to email@example.com and we will help you with solution within 1 business day. If you require support outside of normal hours, we can arrange to call at a time convenient to you.
Call 1 877 373 6121 and press 1 for friendly technical support.
Dial Up Numbers
Here are the most common numbers for most of our customers.
- Nelson, Trail, Castlegar: 1-800-553-1802
- Vancouver, BC: 604-283-1055
- Calgary, AB: 403-879-1189
- Edmonton, AB: 780-851-1399
Set your username to firstname.lastname@example.org and use your normal password. Replace the word user with your assigned username. To set up your computer for dial-up, use the instructions for your computer listed below:
- Mac OS X – Dial Up Settings
- Windows 7 Dial Up Settings
- Windows Vista Dial Up Settings
- Windows XP Dial Up Settings
- Windows 2000 Dial Up Settings
- Windows 95/98 and ME Dial Up Settings
Please Note: Our dial up numbers have recently changed. Detailed instruction sheets may have out of date numbers.