Detailed NetXpress Installation Instructions
The minimum system requirements are a Pentium 500MHz with 64MB RAM, at least 5MB of hard-drive space. It works with Internet Explorer 4.0 as well as Netscape Communicator 4.0 or any later releases of both browsers.
- Download the NetXPress installer from
- Download the installer to your desktop
- Once the download has completed, proceed to Step 2
- After downloading the NetXPress installer onto your Desktop, an icon as shown below will be on your Desktop. Double-clicking on the icon will launch the installer
- The installer will guide you through the complete setup process
- As this is your first time launching the product, you will be prompted for a username and password. Enter the username and password provided to you by Secure by Design in the fields provided. If you don’t know your username and password, call Secure by Design and speak with a member of our technical support staff.
- Click OK. NetXPress will connect to Secure by Design
- After installing the NetXPress, an icon as shown below is placed in your system tray. Opening any web browser launches the NetXPress
4. Browse the Web
- Browse the web as you normally would
- When finished, simply close your browser and NetXPress will remain idle in your system tray
- If you desire to stop the application after browsing, select Stop NetXPress from the pop-up menu, or if you desire to exit the application all together, click Exit from the pop-up menu
5. Further Assistance